Join the Aussie Gold Team
Interested in working with a team that takes pride in high quality, professional service with a personal touch?
With over 21 years of experience and expertise in the workwear and uniform supply industry, you will be working alongside passionate masters of their crafts.
Please view our current vacancies below.
The Aussie Gold Benefits
Sales & Administration (Full Time)
Currently seeking an internal sales staff member to add to our thriving team!
Tasks & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be end-to-end customer account management. This will require you to assist and advise customers with product selection, including workwear and uniform customisation, quotations, product ordering, customer order management and after-sales service.
Additionally, there will be some other more hands on tasks assisting in various embellishment departments.
This is not a traditional “desk job” and you will be dealing with something different each day and getting involved with some of the hands on projects!
A successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years retail or admin experience with references;
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment;
- Be eager to learn about new products and processes;
- Seek a long term position;
- Hold strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Be available 5 days a week, 5 hours per day;
- Be enthusiastic to work alongside our young vibrant team;
- Computer literacy and basic IT / web skills is preferred.Aussie Gold is based in Osborne park and this position is available for an immediate start.TO APPLY – Please fill out the form below.
- Please ensure your application has two professional references;
- In store/person applications at 75 Guthrie Street, Osborne Park will be granted first preference over online responses.
Don’t see anything here? or do you possess a skill that could benefit our team? We’re always happy to hear from you!
Please fill out the form below to express your interest and connect with us.